Tagged by SHIMIN
1. do you have secrets?
Yes i have alot. =)
2. would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
no.
3. do you enjoy going school?
sometimes when i am not moody and tired.
4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
Do charity! SHOPPING! Travel!
5. which is more blessed, being loved or loving someone?
Neither. I rather both party love each other and not being loved or loving somebody.
TRUE LOVE STAY
6. list out 10 favourite songs
1. Fall for you - Secondhand Serenade
2. Your Call -Secondhand Serenade
3. Always Be My Baby- David Cook
4. Built To Last- Melee
5. Crush - David Archuleta
6. 酸甜 - s.h.e
7. 沿海公路的出口 - s.h.e
8. Who I Am - Casting Crowns
9. Jiu Shi Ai Ni - David Tao
10. Dai Wo Zou - Rainie Yang
7. if the person you admired is attached, what will you do?
I'll let him be happy cause seeing someone you love happy with what he have, you will be happy for him too.
8. is there anything that makes you extremely happy?
Hmm many things.
9. what makes you angry?
Problems!
10. how would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Not very sure. I don't want to look into the future.
11. who is currently the most important person to you?
God, Parents, Sister and HIM
12. what is the most important thing in life?
MY HANDPHONE!
13. would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
no idea.
14. what is your fav colour?
blue
16. if you fell in love with 2 people, who will you pick?
Depends on the feeling?
17. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a person has done to you?
Depends who the person is.
18. what do you want to tell the person you like?
Can it be love?
Dear Boy i hope you are reading this.
No matter what i'll try to be a better girlfriend to you.
I'll try to change for you.
19. what type of person will you fall in love with?
Depends on the feeling usually
20. list 5 people to pass this on to:
1. Mandy
2. Wendy
3. Wee Siong
4. Hazel
5. Siti
I'll update when i'm free.
I got to help mum fold the clothes.