Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm back.
Thanks for the Christmas wishes peeps.
If i did not msg anyone of you so sorry.
I was kind of lazy this year to sent msg out.
I won't in any good mood at all.
Christmas was both good and bad.
Well the bad part i would not elaborate on it anymore.
It's all over.

The good part, i attended church service and i enjoy myself a lot.
But mum doesn't allow us to attend Sunday service anymore.
Long long story.
But i had fun.
I met up with the girls also on the Tuesday(23/12) to have dinner.
I wasn't feeling very well.
Gastric is back to haunt me again.
Puke out the food i ate.
I really wasted a lot of money.

Did not spend Christmas with him this year.
It was hard to find time so we did not really spend Christmas together.
I went to Mr Jonathan house on Friday(26/12).
He treated us PIZZA!
YUMMY!
His kids were so cute especially Sarah.
I love his dog.
So hyper active and noisy just like my giant.


till here.
I'm going out later.
I have yet to start my music assignment!
OH GOSH!

when i'm with you, i feel save.
when i'm with you, i feel love.
when i'm with you, i treasure every hour, minutes and seconds.
when i say i love you, i really do.






I wanna be with you - Mandy Moore

I try but I cant seem to get myself
To think of anything
But you... ♥♫♪♥
Your breath on my face
Your warm gentle kiss I taste the truth
I taste the truth... ♥♫♪♥

We know what I came here for
So I won`t ask for more

I wanna be with you ♥♫♪♥
If only for a night
To be the one whose in your arms
Who holds you tight
I wanna be with you
There`s nothing more to say
There`s nothing else I want more than to feel this way
I wanna be with you (yeah)

So I`ll hold you tonite
Like I would if you were mine
to hold forever more
And I`ll saver each touch that I wanted
So much to feel before (to feel before)
How beautiful it is
Just to be like this

I wanna be with you
If only for a night
To be the one whose in your arms
Who holds you tight
I wanna be with you
There`s nothing more to say
There`s nothing else I want more than to feel this way
(I wanna be) I wanna be with you

Oh baby
I can`t fight this feeling anymore
It drives me crazy when I try to
So call my name
Take my hand
Make my wish
Baby, your command?

Yeahhh
I wanna be with you
There`s nothing more to say
There`s nothing else I want more than to feel this way
(I wanna be)I wanna be with you (I wanna be with you)
I wanna be with you
Wanna be with you (Yeahhh)
(I wanna be with you)I wanna be
I wanna be with you
(I wanna be)
(i wanna be)
(I wanna be with you) Yeahh
(I wanna be with you)
I wanna be, I wanna be baby
I wanna be
(I wanna be with you)
I wanna be with you yeah
I wanna be with you