Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'll blog about class chalet since i have yet to blog about it.

C171 Chalet 18 Dec 08
We finally had our class chalet after all the planning
I met Lindy first at pasir ris interchange.
I was early so i went to hunt for something but i can't seem to find it and just nice lindy called and we met and we walked to the chalet on foot.
=)

Exercising!
Reached and saw the guys at playing poker while some of them were up in the room sleeping.
I was like why are they sleeping?
Played twister first then one by one people came and we went to rent the mahjng table.
We played mahjong.
Well i played only when it was much later.
I was sitting there guding michelle.
Then the guys were like MACHO especially muhaimin.
He was our cook for the day
I feel so bad not helping them.
Erww..nvm next time.
Pictures!








Sunday i attended chruch service at cousin's chruch.
Was kind of interesting and i guess i am starting to believe in god.
Well being one for now is problem for me but i'm believing in it.
So i make a promise to myself i'll attend service on Sunday.
It's a promise between me and Him.
i am feeling so tired.
Yet to start music assignment.
Will be busy man!
My maid is going back to her hometwon for 10 days.
I got to do the housework for 10 days.
Yawns!
I'm hungry.
I'm finally meeting the girls plus the gang tmlo after so long.
And this round he is coming with me. (well i hope he doesn't back out last min)
Was surposed to go out the whole day with him today but you know what lah hor.
Yawns!
Television time!