Friday, October 17, 2008

Back!
School timetable is out and i'm confused with the timming.
I guess i need some time to get use to it.
This whole sem is break into 2 terms which will be like the design student.
So packed!
Schedule for assignment were shown to us yesterday when i headed back to school for pre-sem briefing.

But i guess this round school will be tiring and stressful.
PROJECTS!
I'm telling myself, this round i wanna really push myself really hard and get my 3.0 GPA back.
So i'll go out lesser and of course it's one way to save money.
I'll hang out lesser.
Sleep earlier if there is no assignment due.
And start my work early.
And most important, plan my time wisely.

Recently, the past matter were brought back.
I cried to myself and tell myself i really have to face all this.
I can't run away cause it's the truth and it has already happen.
Unless i am given a wish to go back to the past and change the history.
Somtimes it really hurts right down in me.
I just can't control my emotions at times.
I'm trying really hard to change but i just can't.

I went out with him today.
It was fun and great.
And i enjoyed.

School is going to start on monday.
I'll be back again soon.