BORED!
BORED!
I feel so tired and shag yet i'm still so bored.
I have to start packing my room tmlo!
I already packed my wardrobe and it look much more nearer now. (not very actually)
And last but not least!
I clear lots of photo in my laptop and some being store in my hard disk for now and some DELETED!
I was looking through pictures just now.
And i see THIS
:
:
:
:
:
:
We both changed so much ( maybe?)
Ok I'm trying out SKYPE at the moment.
Kind of fun.
I tried out with BOY just now.
Heex
Ok i met up with michelle and reagan today.
We discuss about michelle BBQ which she know nuts about planning for one.
Hahahax
Then waited for michelle's boyboy while reagan went to get his father's car.
The boy was late and we had to wait so long!
Reagan drive us to tampine first to pick mandy up as the wanted to go to simpang bedok to slack but i wanna go home!
Iwas kidnap by them!
Anyway, reagan drive me home still.
So i got a free ride backed home.
=)
BOY WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE YOUR DRIVING LICENCE?
Hehehehx
I'm a reckless driver if i drive =)
Till here!
I'm hungry again!