School is starting tomorrow.
And all i can think is how am i going to survive block teaching?
It's terrible when i look at my timetable and the teaching plan.
OH! How am i going to absorb the stuff into my brain.
I guess it's really pushing time for me.
Lots of independent learning is required this coming sem.
I have to push myself hard.
I wanna aim for my 3.0 GPA again.
I'm no longer going to waste time and do work last minute.
I am also going to try to plan out my time properly for my studies.
And last but not less try to spend time with my family, him and friends when i can find time out.
I hope he still keeps his Friday available for me.
Well i am kind of glad that I'm still with my C171 gang of people except for the 3D peeps and Siti.
I am going to miss her jokes so much.
And there will will be new friends coming to my class.
Rebecca! It's time to mix around again.
This sem, i must be more confident of myself and my work.
I'm going to be in year 3 soon!
I really need to overcome my fears slowly.
I know i need a lot of time but i guess i really have to give my best shot this sem.
I really wanna graduate with you together and i want my parents to attend my graduation ceremony
I need to study hard.
Till here.
All the best in the new sem to me and c171!