Monday, March 31, 2008

I finally went for a haircut.
I cut my hair SHORT!
Kidding!
i won't be so brave to do that now.
Maybe i'll wait till next month, i promise i'll cut short!
Now i only manage to take pictures of how i'll look with short hair.
(Well not too short not too long?)
HAHAHAHAX
Anyway mummy is not happy with my hair cut.
Cut it again real soon!
Ok Today
Haircut in the morning at loyang point, lunched with BOY =)
Back home and slack the whole day.
Doze off for about an half or less and then up again.
At about 5 plus.
He went off.
My stomach area ( i dunno what that area called again, don't know it's gastric or what) ache again.
Ate maggie felt better.

Sigh.
I feel so frustrated now.
Maybe i'll just do what mandy said JUST IGNORE
maybe i'm too nice to do something bad.
I just don't understand.
Why blame us.
Haix.
I don't get it.
Even BOY told me to just ignore them.
I just don't know what to do.

Anyway, Mum has confirm with me that we are going HongKong this coming June.
But she was complaining about Dad.
Sigh i'm so complicated am i right?

Like Mum has say we just go for this trip happily and not have any agruements.
That's all.

ok photos!
SCREAMS!
Don't mind for the ugly photos!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'll love my hair even more!
Ok i'll look something like this in "FUTURE"
BUT i'll do something even more =)

Tata 
That's all folks

Stupid KUKU boss has yet to contact me about my pay!!!
My pay!!!!
I better msg him tmlo or esle SHIMIN and I will go hunting for him!
Maybe i'll chop him into pieces???
=p

*Don't blame us for all the problems. Ask yourself whether did you open up to us in the first place?? We are each busy individual doing our busy stuff. We did try contacting you but did you even reply us? When you have problem then you say we did not give you the care and concern you need. Maybe i think you better think properly what is right and wrong. It's not we don't understand you but it is you who make us don't understand you at all. Don't push all the blame on CS too. I believe in a relationship, both parties have the fault if something happens. I feel that we still need to talk out. It's not about understanding each other alright?