Tuesday, April 1, 2008

HAPPY APRIL FOOL TO ALL!
Jokes aside.

A day of slacking and lazing around at home just ended like that.
I bet i have grown fatter these days.
FOOD FOOD FOOD.

Met the BOY in the morning.
Brought breakfast cum lunch and ate at his house.
It was only 10/11 plus like that.
I could not finish as usual.
=)
I felt super sleepy after that.
I bet he spike my drink.
Hahahahx kidding you readers only.

Played around in his house.
PSP Movie but i did not finish watching it.
Watch it for less then 10 mins my butt starts to itch and i just fall on his bed playing his PSP.
HAHAHAX
Becca's gonna become a gamer soon when her PSP comes.

Home at about 1 plus.
Drop dead at 4 after i put down the phone with him.
Slept for 2 whole hours!
Whee~
Watched TV 
Chatted with Mandy
Dinner.
HE IS STILL DISTURBING ME!

Okok
Hongkong trip is more or less confirm already.
But i'm still thinking they may even cancel the trip and go to Bangkok.
I am so so so so unwilling to go to Bangkok!!!
I don't give a damm.
So if they are going Bangkok, i'm staying right here!
IN SINGAPORE!
=)
Of course with them not around i can do lots of stupid stupid stuff at home.
And maybe call him over for a stay?????
hahahx
Or plan a sleepover with the girls.
How about that?
OH MAN! I'm thinking too much.
If they plan to go Hongkong i have to go.
Visiting my relatives~
And Mum wants to go to Shenzhen to take a look.
Arghx GOSH!
HongKong! SHOPPING SPREE~
=)

till here
back again soon~


C171! is the outing confirm????

I just don't wanna get involve in the matter anymore.
It's not my fault or not my problem.
Why must it be me who do all the "DIRTY" job for you?