Sunday, March 30, 2008



I'm just plain lazy to blog at times.

My hair is in a mess!
I want to cut my hair!!

I finally got extra cash in my wallet, i'll make full use of it to cut my hair maybe not too short and maybe not too long too.
I'm kind of sick of long hair at times=)

Anyway, went down to Grandma house today.
Grandma cook lots for us to eat.
It has been long since i eaten Grandma's cooking
She cook the best laksa, prawn noodles and many many more.
Not forgetting her ARCHAR which we only get to eat when she do it.

It been long since i hang out with most of the people especially the C171 people.
Class outing on either the 7/8 of April.
I'm hoping everybody would turn up.
I miss most of them!

Yesterday went out with my parents and sisters.
Had Fruits "CUA BING" (ice monster)



See how FRUITY it is!

I love fruits!
Can't wait till the next time i go and eat.
Maybe with my DEAREST "SPIDERMAN"?
Muahahahx

Walked around BUGIS area then here come the worse part.

DAD WENT CRAZY AGAIN

He started scolding us cause we can't decide what to eat.
He was crazy indeed.
I was already having "FLAMES" in my eyes.
I scolded my dad

"SIAO ARX! CRAZY ARX? SCOLD PEOPLE FOR WHAT? SIAO! CRAZY"

I bet you people would be thinking
"WAH! you scold your DAD like that? you not scared orh?"
Who cares anyway.


Hahahax
Till here. 
=)

<3>