I'm back with all the gloomiest.
I'm feeling tired and frustrated at the moment.
Frustrated? Let's not talk about that.
Tired?
Auntie's Wedding yesterday.
Was woke up by my irritating sister at 7.50am who woke up at 6.30am when my auntie is only coming to pick us up at about 9.45am.
She gave me a big shocked and ended up got scolded by me.
I complaint to almost anyone i see yesterday about me.
I was really moody with the lack of sleep.
Washed up and waited for auntie to come pick us up.
Reach grand uncle's house.
I was half dead.
I was tired and my stomach was drumming away.
Played with the little ones, snap pictures and finally the bride is back.
Buffet was here on time and YUMMY.
Stomach was filled with all the food.
Accompany Mui yee to send Melody and Hazel back home.
I went for a ride.
Drove back to grand uncle's place to pick up the Little Angels expect that irritating sister of mine who doesn't look like one at all.
Headed to Furama River Front Hotel for rehearsals.
Yes my sister was one of the flower girl, the oldest there but doesn't look like.
Left the hotel at about 4 plus and headed back to have a quick wash up.
Headed out at about 6 plus and reached the hotel at about 6 plus where we waited for the rest to come.
Helped out with the make up of the small girls.
Yes, angels.
These angels were the most difficult to control gang of kids which i have ever controlled.
3 were my cousins, 1 was my sister and the other 2 was from the groom side which was seriously giving my auntie , mum and me a hard time.
Dinner started around 8 (if i did not remember wrongly)
Yes my legs were numb from all the running and walking.
I was on heels.
My legs were numb.
Fast foward.
Home at about i dun remember what time.
I was already half dead by the time i got home.
Washed up, watched a little tv and went to bed.
Was really tired the whole day.
YAWNS
I'm left with a week of holiday.
Yes i have yet to spend it with that BOYFRIEND of mine.
Always busy and alway unavaliable.
I have yet to work on my ITPM Gant Chart and reflection.
I have yet to study for TAIN.
Been slacking the whole day at home.
Upload pictures, edited pictures, watched tv
Anyway this is for C171
SIP Briefing
Date: 24 June 09
Time: 2-4 pm (Dip FBI, GET, CDS and IND)
Venue: Auditorium 2