
Finally i feel so relieved after so long.
I'm now left with ITPM reflection, TAIN presentation and common test.
It's the second day of my holiday, so what have i been up to during the days i went MIA-ing.
Been very busy with school work and i think i almost faint on the last day.
I was feeling damm freak up with almost everything.
Got frustrated especially when I'm really in a bad mood and people came to add on the wound.
Anyway, had a rest on Saturday and YAWNS!
I slept for a long long time on Saturday.
I slept for a long long time on Saturday.
Anyway Monday headed back to school for a jog.
Suppose to train for NAFA which is coming in like eh 3 weeks?
Played Badminton and than K session at Chai Chee CC.
Cheap but the mic CMI.
Ikea after K session.
MeatBall Pasta! YUMMY!
Becca is becoming a FAT PIG!
Anyway, i know it's late but congrats to Michelle and Raymond.
Dylan Soh has arrived on the 5th of June 2009.
Visited Michelle and Dylan over at Ray's house last Saturday.
Oh My! Babies are so cute!
Looking at how Dylan sleep in Reagan.
Dylan looks like he enjoys a lot.
Anyway, prata session after visiting.
Ate a lot and i felt so BLOATED!
What are my plans now?
Hmm heading to boy's place tomorrow for lunch.
Probably school after lunch to print my notes than back home to study for TAIN since i am feeling so bored at home.
Friday may be planning to swim with sisters and friends, but mum told us no to get sun burn.
Still thinking about it.
Should be meeting him for dinner.
I'm going for a jog later.
Yes! i make sure i will jog later.
I wonder where have all my stamina gone to man!
There's a wedding this coming saturday!
Whoo~
Pictures when i am free. =)
Pictures when i am free. =)