Friday, January 2, 2009

Pictures that were taken in 2008.
This pictures were very important memories of 2008



Christmas Dinner With the Gang.
(It was terrible cause i vomitted)

Cousin Gary Wedding Dinner


IMinds Day 2008



Wendy's Birthday
Food we prepared for wendy's birthday picnic!

Michelle's Bithday

Our first bike ride toegther
Trying to be stupid at home.
I cutted my hair!
(bye bye long hair sobs)

My birthday outting with him. Birthday Celebration at Granny house.
OUR KID!
( No lah, my little nephew and us on ryan birthday!)
A nice picture i took for him and rhys.
(both of them are so adorable!)
Seeing Firework display with BOY and his family at his mum office
NDP Dinner
My Sister trying to be stupid
KBOX with the GANG
Michelle
LIM BO SENG!
(Video shooting for NDP)
One night after school at the playground being very KIDDY.
=)
My favourite picture of us.
One of my off days when he came to visit. =)
Qixiang birthday cum gathering!
The day at qixiang BBQ. =)
Dinner with Mr Jonathan and C171

Steamboat with the gang

Out with him! =)
Work at airport.
( i miss them)
Mandy's 20th birthday.
I have lots to do!
I better start doing them soon!!
till here!
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!
ENJOY 2009!
Thank you for everything.
I love you