I told myself I must blog and make New Year resolutions for myself.
Ok a recap of what happen in 2008.
2008 started with some sparks.
It started again between me and him. (Yes tomorrow would be out 1st year anniversary)
It was one of the most important dates in my calendar.
Every month once it reaches the first; I’ll be the first to text him and tell him how much I love him.
I’m such a silly little girl right?
And came the Chinese New Year, the first Chinese New Year I spend busy with school projects. The first Chinese New Year I brought clothes that I choose on my own. The first Chinese New Year I brought my clothes with him. (Not really? He was late)
We spend our first Valentine day together also. Although we only met up for like 2 hours walking around Tampines mall and Centre Square, it was our first Valentine day.
I also gave Shimin a PINK rose on Valentine day! Shimin! Remember?
Year 1.2 ended in about end February and I work in Centrepoint Robinson selling cutting boards. Yes cutting boards! Don’t laugh! I worked for about a month and left with 3 weeks of holidays. These 3 weeks was specially kept for him. During that one month, I receive my first ever F from Temasek Polytechnic. I failed my psychology!
That was a very bad thing! I was lucky he was by my side to console me and lending me his shoulder to cry on. Oh! I remember! I brought my PSP too. Other then that, boy and I went to Sentosa for sun-tanning together for the first time.
School open and YEAR 2! I was old already! No more freshmen! Juniors we are! I was involved in some Xsite competition. Learned 3D Modelling and Animation and shoot a video clip about Singapore Heroes. I bet the video about Singapore Hero was a unforgettable one. I had sun-burns and taste how salty the water is at Merlion Park just because we wanted to shoot a nice video. Talking about it, did we even win? I was also involved in this year NDP. My ecards were put up on the NDP 2008 website. I was proud of my own work for the first time. Year 2.1 was quite fast to me and BOO! It was holiday again!
This September holiday I went back to airport to work again. It was kind of fun and of course got to know more people there. Celebrated his birthday with him for the first time. We went out the whole day and only the two of us. Brought him a wallet and many other little bits of stuff. =) Then not long came my birthday. It was one of the most unforgettable birthday. My mum and dad almost tear down the whole house. Nevermind like what mummy say, she doesn’t bother anymore. I spend my birthday morning working and night celebrating over at my grandma house. Met him under my granny’s block. (= I cut of my long hair!
Spend a day out with him to celebrate my birthday. Nothing special had cake and walked around as usual. He brought me a PIGLET because I WANTED IT! LOL
Passed Year 2.1 and comes Year 2.2. Everything was in block mode. Everything was so fast and projects got to be completed in 7 to 8 weeks. It was really so tired and sick. I caught colds over and over again just because I had to rush out the projects and study for test.
Started to feel down and terrible when December came. Lots of things happen but I don’t wish to continue to think about it.
I attended church also and hope and pray that mummy would allow us to attend Sunday service soon.
Any New Year resolutions or wishes for me?
- I wish for happiness .
- I wish that we could last forever.
- I wish dad would changed.
- i wish to go for OSIP
- I want to change my temper.
- I want to become a better girlfriend.
- I want to become a better person
- I want to learn to forgive and forget.
- I want to start to clean up my room.
- I want to learn to cook
- I want to start saving up for the future.
- I want to get my KEYBOARD soon!
I have many more but if i contine go on i think it will be never ending.
Till here!
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! Enjoy your day!
I'm not feeling well. My tooth ache this very moment. I need my sleep
sometimes a simple i love you and a hug is all i need.i dont need a big exaggerating dates with flowers and gifts.all i need is just a trip to the carpark or playground with you