Friday, October 24, 2008

Work starts tomorrow!
What i mean by that?
It means i have to start all my work from tomorrow.


(Ouch!)
My stomach hurts again this moment.
I have yet to recover from the stomach ache since like Wednesday?


Ok one week of school is over jokes aside and it's work time!
I promise myself i'll do well this sem.
Well as in no more Cs, aim for A's and B's.
=)
I'm ambitious.


CDS was not too bad.
Music! Cool right.
Learn alot about music.
ROCK POP JAZZ CLASSICAL and many more.
Had my first lesson today so it was not too bad after all.
Had N.E talk after school.
It was kind of entertaining and hilarious.
=)

I met him after the talk.
Had dinner and i went window shopping.
And of course when waiting for bus, we talk alot.
I kind of like us talking like that.

Sigh but i'm kind of upset at this moment.
I really wish you know?

Till here.

I love you.