Monday, October 27, 2008

Whee~
Back again!
The weekend was kind of fun!

Saturday
Slack the whole morning only completed my resume and do some reseacrh for HCI.
Then at about 5 plus Reagan came along with mandy and weesiong to fetch me.
Headed of to get some stuff that are left out for the BBQ.
Then off to Pasir Ris Park.
The BBQ was ok.
Michelle's boyfriend raymond was so sweet.
I envy her lah.
Had a little alcohol .
Went back as it strike 11 as we were all kind of feeling dead.
TKK cycle me all the way back!
Thanks!

go here to see the pictures.
http://candygummies.multiply.com/

Sunday
I was up very early.
No idea why.
Watched High School Musical 3 with mum and sisters at Ehub.
Whee~
I love the songs!
Right here, Right now and Can I have this dance are my favourties so far.
And Zac Elfron is kind of HOT.
=)
Visited Rhys as he was admitted in KK Hospital.
Had dinner there and headed to Kovan.
And we brought HS3 sound track.
=p

Today
I went out with him!
=p
that's all.

till here.
Off to do some HCI stuff.

tata all.