Sunday, July 6, 2008

yawns
i'm still feeling damm tired.
My shoulders are aching.
back aches
OUCH!

Haven been blogging like so long.
It's really getting rusty here and gonna be rotting soon!
Ok!


Updates!

Went out with the gang on Friday for KTV-ing. It was fun man! Although my soul was somewhere else lah. Heex. The guys had a great time singing right? Michelle and I were the only girls. Oh yah mandy! I got a video of CWS singing and you should see his hand. It was so funny i cannot stop laughing.

Boy had his small surgery on friday and i have yet to see him but only through webcam. Gald he is fine. =)
I'll visit him on tuesday during the 4hours long break.


Yesterday was out the whole day. Brought jackie for grooming and send my sony ercission phone for repair. Yah i have no phone but i got back my N73 yesterday so not so bad just that i don't have the latest number of everybody if you guys changed your number or i don't have everybody number cause hahahx i did not copy the to my sim card. So don't mind if i ask who are you. I only got some people's number. =)

I wanna go for a haircut later but seem like i got so pissed off with my mum i don't feel like it. And i'm pissed off with my hair. So messy! How to cut short. Later all the wavy wavy come back again. And i wasted that 100 plus to do my hair. I'm having a bad hair day!!!

Urgh! i'm doing INMM proposal this moment and i'm stuck!

SELIG!!! Where are you?

Jap Test this friday and OH MAN! All the words look like alien to me. I am becoming really forgetful and SOTONG!

i'll be back again!





miss you boy!
see you on tuesday!
6th month and i'm counting still.....