Friday, June 27, 2008

Updates!

I'm back with updates.

Okok this are the things that i'm suppose to blog about.

- Assignments a projects
- BOY and I
- Family

Ok Assignment first.
Some reflections to make.
Assignment actually cause me to sleep everyday between 1 to 2 every night.
Under the hot sun for hours to complete the video.
Did lots of things but it was not use and i hae to redo.
Yah right.
I was really pissed off with many many things during the break and week 10 when school open.

WO HAO LEI!

Was talking to some people last night and everything came out jus like that.
It was the first time they see me so scary.
I was really mad.
Yah right.
i don't which to elaborate much things

I HATE ASSIGNMENT SERIOUSLY!

Nevermind i ahve photos here to share.















IN3D ScreenShot

Ok next Boy and I, we are going fine yeah.
I only get to meet him once a week sometimes maybe cannot?
Well maybe hmm
Nevermind i'll not talk about certain things here.

I won't be able to to see my dear boy next week.
Sigh
I'll only see him the following week when he is on MC.
Sigh i'll miss him badly.



Nevermind i'm planning to meet up up with the gang for KBOX and gossip session.


Well have to see who's free first and i'm meeting siao next week.


We got lots to update each other.




Oh yah i'm suppose to talk about boy.


Nevermind i'll put pictures here of me and him.


=)

Done by kimmy and me!



Ok family.

Hmm updates.
Cousin Charles wedding dinner was on 15 june.
Well i got alot of photos.
But maybe i'll just put up a few for you readers to see.
Oh yah there are also trip to auntie house and many other stuff so hahahx pictures are under the following slide show.






Im lazy to blog now.
I'll be back when the slide show finish loading.