Happy mother's day!
To all mothers may everything go smoothly for you
and Happy bdae to RAN.
I know it's already 12 plus.
So sorry to blog super late.
After last night i woke up with swollen eyes.
Chiong to the toilet wash up and started a little on my cmsk before i sent my poor lappy to the "HOSPITAL".
Down to lappy's "HOSPITAL". It was warded in ICU.
Kind of sad to see him put in ICU without me.
Nvm at least he has hello kitty to acompany it.
Then lunched with mummy.
Window shopping before home for family dinner.
Yeah we had steamboat today.
Yummy!
CRABS!
Thank you mummy for the food.
Had cake too as it was parent's 25th anniversary.
Kind of like wow! so long le!
Anyway, mummy told me something about daddy today.
I kind of use to hate him to the core but now on, i'll learn to love him more then the past.
Hope he gets healthy again.
Mum is really worried about him.
I hope he doesn't does the same thing ever again even though i really can't tolerate all this even though he is sick.
Daddy, i hope you get well soon alright.
I wanna see you round belly again!
=)
I have done my DMPF Reseacrh.
Yup and CMSK i only manage to do out the situation analysis.
Solution part kind of lazy.
=)
COPY PASTE COPY PASTE
I got to do other stuff in the next few days without my lappy.
so becca please work hard in the next few days without lappy.
PROPOSAL!
And i see BOY real soon!
I miss him.
I want a HUG!
=)
School starts late tomorrow.
But i'll stop here.
He is about to call after his MAN U raising the cup thing.
What's that?
Haas
I don't know.
becca will be back.
Loves