
back to blog.
I really give up on it.
Yesterday had no jap lessons at all so i went out with boy.
Yes, went over to his house first then headed of to bugis.
I was starving and did not notcie what was around me.
Hahax.
Benson Qingsheng and olivia walked pass.
Haax
I feel like laughing so much
Becca is crazy.
Then we headed of to cityhall by BUS!
=)
brought my pants finally.
so happy!
then walk round went to fort caning park.
Hahahax
a very fun experience.
then dinner at mos burger but NO PLACE.
so we went to one of the parkto have our diner.
Haax
that's all.
Today must CHIONG work liao
<3
I really give up on it.
Yesterday had no jap lessons at all so i went out with boy.
Yes, went over to his house first then headed of to bugis.
I was starving and did not notcie what was around me.
Hahax.
Benson Qingsheng and olivia walked pass.
Haax
I feel like laughing so much
Becca is crazy.
Then we headed of to cityhall by BUS!
=)
brought my pants finally.
so happy!
then walk round went to fort caning park.
Hahahax
a very fun experience.
then dinner at mos burger but NO PLACE.
so we went to one of the parkto have our diner.
Haax
that's all.
Today must CHIONG work liao
<3
i love you.