I have finally decided to come back to blog.
Yes i was feeling bored so you see i'm typing here.
*types types types
The 2nd week of school have just fly pass like that.
LIKE THAT!
So fast.
School has always cause me to get depressed at the end of the day as once i get home i will be thinking of the amount of things i have to do.
And saying about work.
Tomorrow is my first submission of comskill Problem Identification.
I have used up the brain juices in my BRAIN to think of the soultion for YOG 2010.
How to make it a good one?
( BOY!, why your school topic so easy de????)
My BRAIN.
Becca poor brain need to drink PIG BRAIN SOUP to BU4 NAO1.
Yes and this week i have to start drawing my storyboard.
And i have to redo my alien for tomorrow's INMM.
Yes talking about INMM.
Subjects i'm taking this year really require lots of time and effort in it.
And my projects involve CASH!!!
I mean REAL CASH!
I'm kind of broke at this point of time.
Thinking of so many things to get.
The list of things that i MUST get/ do!
1. Action Script Book ( which i think cost roughly about $30?)
2. Mother's Day present for mummy ( although i don't really want to buy her anything)
3. Presents! ( Meagan and etc)
4. Go down to Fujitsu service centre to get my lappy a makeover.
5. Do my projects earlier and NO MORE LAST MINUTE WORK AGAIN!
6. SLEEP EARLY!
It's going to be 10 soon.
I better start with my alien now.
=)
loves
oh yah i got a recent addiction.
PINK DOLPHIN!
Pss see me in a bad shape.
PINK DOLPHIN PLEASE!