Friday, May 9, 2008

Becca is back to blog!

I finally got time for my this little blog.
Although i am surpose to blog over at the IN3D one which i have yet to do so.
Maybe i'll blog over the weekends.
=)

I have started a little on my DMPF Reseacrh i guess by tomorrow night, i should be done with it.
Maybe just editing then i'll start drawing my storyboard and do my CMSK & JAP proposal!

WAH!

It's like so much things.
And one more thing!

The Xsite competition thing has to be out in two weeks time!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!
I need to start learning about the codes and stuff cause i am the floater in the group.
=)

Managed to meet up with BOY although i was late and had to delay the time etc.
I have to also change out plan due to so many things.
YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BOY?

Japanese tutorial was kind of fun.
Exchange number with classmates today although i feel kind of uncomfortable in that particular group cause it's really a group of weirdos in the class.
How to say leh?

Then meet up with My Toh at 2pm.
I DID NOT HAVE MY LUNCH!!
And after the meeting i straight rush out to meet BOY.

After that had Pepper lunch for dinner.
Hmm what else?
Came home got a shocked.
MY SISTERS HAVE BROUGHT GIFTS FOR MY MUM!
WHAT ABOUT ME?

Ok i better buy her something tmlo!
I MEAN TMLO!
Be it a toy or shirt.
Ok.
Hmm Dad just give me 50 bucks to buy my jeans.
Yes yes and it means you know i can buy stuff i want too.
Including mum's present.
WHEE~
At least i won't feel broke now.
Someone has gave me money to buy my stuff
MUAHAHHAX..

Ok
Things to get DONE!

1. CMSK PROPOSAL
2. JAP PROPOSAL
3. DMPF VIDEO, STORYBOARD AND RESEARCH
4. BLOG IN IN3D
5. MUMMY PRESENTS!
6. INMM! RESEARCH!

What else?
I donno liao
arghx!

Back to work.
=)



I'm so in love with this song in the past and even NOW