
He is going back to school!
Next Monday!
As for me?
I got one more week before i head back to school to start everything again.
But next week got to be back in school for two days.
Briefing briefing briefing.
Oh yah plus an Web Design competition i got shortlisted for??
Hmm i'm starting to get worry about my result coming sem.
I am planning to take up two CDS this round as i failed my psycho last sem.
And currently, no CUs for psycho.
So it's kind of sad.
What else?
Maybe some updates aboutthe past few days?
I went MIA?
Nope.
I did not.
I was spending time with him before he start to go back to his lecture notes and friends when school open.
I wanna get a new bag!!
My crumpler bag needs to head to the washing machine this very moment.
It's getting dirty.
Oh yah been spending long hours with my dearest PSP also.
OH MAN!
What has becca become during the holidays??
STICKY GF?
Gamer?
hahahx
Okok i wanna play some kiddy games before i head to my cosy bed to take my nap.
My head hurts alot.