Monday, April 14, 2008

First day of school for him while me?
I'm home alone the whole afternoon till Dad came back.

BORING!
Played PSP to entertain myself today.
Sianx

BORED

BECCA IS BORED!

Timetable is not out yet!
I'm so bored!

6 more days to school open!
I'm so so so excited about school now!
It's been long since i see the peeps.

C171 oei!
(no answers?)
Well seem like i miss school alot.

I miss JANE ( cannot let PS know or else he will kill me)
* can you believe it! the top left hand corner pictures is me???
MICHELLE my LAO PONG
* so many pictures we took!!
OMG!
full of your pictures in my laptop!
Shimin the person who work with me.
HAHAHX
and she is in TAIWAN NOW!
i miss her
ARGHX!
I'm so bored.
WHY HE HAVE SCHOOL???
=_=


poor becca is hungry!
HUNGRY now!