Sunday, March 23, 2008


It's my off day again!!!

How many off days did i get since i started work?

Anyway sales was like yesterday, 24 cutting boards in two days!
 24 X 0.50 = $12 

yeah $12 commission
so little
Stupid kuku boss is so stingy!

ROBINSON CENTREPOINT HAS MENTAL PROBLEM CUSTOMERS WHO JUST CAME OUT FROM IMH TODAY!!!!!!
I'm been facing them since i started working today morning which totally runied most of the promoters mood.

And i left work early to have dinner with my family to celebrate my Grandfather's birthday.
The crab was DAMM Delicious 
(i think? Some were complaining. Maybe i'm to hungry to taste it's whether nice or not.)

Anyway i have two days of off before i get back to work coming Wednesday and Thursday.
Maybe switching places with shimin again for one of the day.
(Finally i see her after being separated by the stupid kuku boss)
AND NEXT WEEK WOULD BE MY LAST DAY OF WORK!!!!!!

I gonna spend the last 3 weeks of MY WONDERFUL HOLIDAY with my dearest BOYFRIEND! C171 people as we promised to meet up soon! And maybe the GIRLS who i have not see for long. 
I guess we have lots to catch up on and lots of talk about.
Last but not least i am gonna use this 3 weeks to keep my figure back to normal!
STOMACH OF YOU GO!
I HATE FATS!!
I'm so so so so not pretty!
I wanna go for plastic surgery!!!!!

hahahx
I'm nuts !

Most importantly!
I am gonna get my paid and buy things that i want!!!!!!
My tops!
MY jeans!!
and maybe something for someone???
shh...
It's no more a surprise.
who cares!

i'm off again!
Back soon again =)