Saturday, March 22, 2008

I finally went back to Robinson Centrepoint today.
Although i was kind of feeling tired, i manage to sell as much i think i could.
I recieve a call from my stupid kuku boss today.

Boss: Hey, your sales not very good leh.
ME: Huh?
Boss: The staff there tell me you like shy shy one
ME: It's not shy, IS NOBODY WANTS TO BUY! There is no crowd plus our item no futher discount.
Boss: Your sales not very good leh.

This went on for a few times.
I got really freaking out!
DAMM YOU KUKU BOSS!

Chris treat me BK today.

I wasn't feeling very good. I hold on with the pain till i end work.
I'm feeling numb now.

Anyway that stupid kuku boss has yet to give me my schedule for next week.
He is always so last min.
STUPID BOSS!
Shimin you agree?

I just hate the CRAMPS!

I got to sell more cutting boards tomorrow!!!