Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm back to blog...
Having off days till this coming friday and i'll be thrown back to work again.
Anyway, updates!

Monday 17/3
Boy drop over with breakfast FOR ME!! in the morning.
Spend about 5 hours plus plus plus over here till 3?
We went sim lim square after that.
I wanna get a DS for myself!
I GONNA SAVE UP!!!!!
Today!
Sneotsa trip with him FINALLY AFTER SO LONG!!!
Yes!
I'm now a blacked roasted CHICKEN!
hahahx
I have lots of pictures!
But i'm not gonna post all but only two.
Hass


He is gonna get his result tmlo.
I'm really hoping for all the best.
I hope he does well.
Cause not only he will feel happy, i will feel even better.
Well let's say, i'm kind of scared that history repeats again.
=(

Boy i pray hard that you pass well..

I'm irritated by my dad.

be back again soon!