Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The happy tree friend look alike =)
HE'S MY SPIDERMAN!
i'm feeling kind of tired now.
Been either out or sticking to BOY for 3 whole days!
Monday was my house and sim lim square
Tuesday was SENTOSA!
Today was his house and ORCHARD!

I bet it has been one of the best times i had with him so far.
I'm really happy for him
He scored well for his sem examination
Well done boy!
Better then me le arx.
I'm gonna make sure i study really hard and push myself.
And of course ask for the care i want!
I'm gonna miss him again

back to work on friday.
I can't wait till we go out again.
That would be maybe when i'm having my break or april before school opens!

i want a hair cut!
my back is burning!
ouch!
sun burn!
burned chicken!
hahahx

got to go.
I wanna talk to him till i get sick

He is my sweetest one =)

p.s. he thinks it's too mushy~