
SLEEPY picture found!
I'm currently stuck at a maths qns.
Why the answer is x= 2 while mine is 4?
Hello what is going on!
I'm taking a break now from all the cmaths!
yes!
break after so long.
been siting for few hours and at last i got my butt out of that seat and move over to the front of laptop!
and i just switch on my laptop just to blog.
i'll get back to studying soon after i finish blogging =)
Boy is having his exam now. JIAYOU! you can do it <3
Was blog hopping from here to there. I came across someone blog.
I'm not gonna mention who she/he is.
I like this very sentence from his/her blog.
"Cherish is the thing that everyone should learn to do. Before it's too late to regret anything which you haven't done."
I kind of agree with what he/she was saying.
I understand that feeling.
I was thinking about BOY and I moments ago.
Boy before he really regert what he done to me in the past and would cherish me even more this round.<3>
But i have to let him have his own freedom and not stick to him all the time.
Had a though about the past and now.
In the past, I heard from a person saying that BOY said i'm to quiet, he doesn't know what i want and i am so anything. I don't have my own decision and stuff.
Now, BOY and i had a talk quite long back when we got back together again. He told me, i have changed alot. I'm no longer the EMO child. HE MEAN IT! I don't really cry that often and i can make decision for myself. ( I ca't remember much what he say).
WAS IT REAL?
Back then, was i really a crybaby?
Maybe kind of true.
I was easily emotional.
I cried almost every night.
I'm kind of thankful to god that BOY and I have got back together to the old times.
Although he may not be that perfect boyfriend that i would want who will shower me with care and gifts etc (I gues most girls would want this too.) But to me, he is just the way he is. I just love him for who he is. How little boy he can be and how caring he is.
I'm just hoping we can stay as happy as we are and let fate decide our paths for us.
I'll love you till the end.
And forgive you for all the wrongs you have done in the past.
We will have a brand new start and let's study hard together!!!
JIAYOU!
Got to get back to studying =)
Got to get back to solve why is the x= 2????
C171! Jiayou!