Monday, February 18, 2008





Back for blogging session!
i'm so bored from studying CMATHS
well yup i'm a good CHILD who started her studies already when i paper is on friday
how good can i be?
Ok been quite busy or let's say lazy this days.
I missed one of mine psycho quiz!
And i am so so gonna flunk it!
okok
Pictures plus updates!
Saturday 16 Feb ( Melody's FULL MONTH CELEBRATION)

Haven seen her for long! miss her!

MELODY
The BOY "LOOK ALIKE"
Sunday 17 Feb ( Yap's HOUSE)

Candid shot of yap!


I'm so freaking bored!
Boy is out for a wedding dinner and i swear i hate exams!
i can't even get to see him for the next few days.
arghx!
i'm so so gonna miss him badly!
arhgx why am  i in a different school as him?
haix let's say it's fate
I miss you
i miss you 
i miss you
i miss you

Tata to all