Friday, June 19, 2009

NAFA is POSTPONE TO 3th JULY!

My nose!
Cannot stand anymore.
After my bath i'm always having flu like usual.
Sneezing.

Anyway i manage to done my ITPM stuff last nights.
Yes finally and started studying on TAIN during the time i went MIA-ing.
Wanna go for a swim or for a tan but something permits me from going.
What is it?
Go and guess.
Mandy!
I wanna swim so much.
But cannot!

Played soccer with BOY yesterday on his PS3 and HAHA i can declare
I LIKE IT TOO!
It's seem so interesting.
Maybe because i'm really bored.
Can't do anything much for this holidays due to the short period of time given.

Studying session with him later on at my place.
I'm now addicted on the TENNIS game on my PSP.
I took out my PSP to play this holidays!!
Yes and i just put in soccer last night.
Gonna try to play it later. =)

SIP MATTERS
The is still no news for me about my attachment.
Kind of got sick of it and decided where ever i am being post i shall let it be.
It's so sad.
But nvm it's ok cause my portfolio isn't really ready anyway.
But i'll get it ready this weekend.
=D

Till here.
TAIN here i come.

C171,
Please remember to bring $20.50 on 24 June for the SIP briefing.
It's gor some fees and stuff i think?
Check OLE.