Friday, May 1, 2009


I'm back.
School is getting boring each day.
Just that next week will be the start of chiong-ing again!
Next week i got tons to things to get ready for.
Week 3 there will be 2 class test.
YES class test!
Haven been attending lecture so i don't know how will i fair.
Submission of DBMM proposal next week which i haven touch which i think this coming week end i will start on it.
Week 4 another round of submission.
AWW!
I'm so lazy and school is so bored.
I'm forever eating non-stop this days.


Anyway, went prawning with BOY and his dad yesterday.
I was laughing like mad when he was trying to remove the prawn from the hook.
Hahaha.
Dear is always so funny.

Heading out later with him.
A short day out on a date.
So sad yeah.

HAPPY 16th MONTH ANNIVERSARY MY DEAR.

Off to prepare.
=D