Monday, May 25, 2009


I think i really need a short get away when school close for 2 weeks in June.
I need a proper break.
I know there are tons of things i need to do.
My to-do list is getting longer and longer each day.
Just check OLE and seem like there is another test coming up next week!
Yes! I have to study over the weekend again.
DBMM is quite a chaos.

I'm trying to start on my TAIN reflection but YES facebook is forever distracting me.
But i'll wtill write once i finsih with this post.

If you people think i am depress lately.
Well yah i was kind of down for quite a long period of time but i guess i am kind of getting over it.
As time goes by, i have slowly forget about things.
I'm trying my best to remove the bad and putting in the good.

On a lighter note, I HAD MY SOYA BEAN WITH PEARLS TODAY!
I was feeling so happy after the drink.

Oh my, it's 10PM !
I better start on my report before i feel tired and sleepy.
I need sweets.
Any kind soul can buy me some to refill my candy container?
=D
STAY AWAKE !