YAWNS!
School is starting like tomorrow and i seriously don't look forward to it.
I feel so tired and lazy to travel to school!
Well timetable is out and everybody in C171 is being spilt into 3 different classes beside those in 3D. According to what i know, those in PA03 has no proper timetable. Some of our timetable is still CORK UP!
WAH!
Anyway school starts at 12PM tomorrow.
DAD has yet to give me my allowance!!!
ROARS!
Stomach ache VIRUS is back to hunt me.
I been having bad stomach aches since i return from Cambodia
AWW!
Been eating CHARCOAL.
Hope it helps.
Painted my nails just for the re-open of school.
I'm left with like 8 to 10 weeks in school before i officially leave for attachment.
Pray hard i get an internship job.
Better start searching if possible.
I don't wanna get myself working in school cause THEY DON'T PAY US!
I rather earn just 400 plus a month outside and travel to work.
I packed my place today or rather my maid packed the place for me while just make it messy.
I packed my wardrobe and fold my clothes and place them properly.
There is so much to wear yet i don't know what to wear each time i go out.
I should cut down on my spendings
I'm broke now.
BROKE!
If DAD isn't giving me my allowance later.
I'll have to starve for the next few days.
BOY
Lesser time for meet up this coming sem.
Lesser time for one and other but i'llstill leave my friday available for him after school.
At least a dinner with him makes me feel happy now.
I miss him despite i just last seen him on friday.
I'm so sorry about not spending this holiday with him.
Busy with GC and other stuff.
But i hope he doesn't mind.
Surprise yeah? Soon my dear.
=)
till here.
I'm kind of hungry.
Let me go hunt for some food.