K Session was fun yesterday.
It has been a long time since i went K-ing with friends.
I guess the next trip may have to wait till i am back.
But i think it killed me.
I'm feeling dizzy after not sleeping for the whole night and i am being blur as sotong now.
Leaving for Cambodia in 2 days time.
I'm only half way through my packing and i have tons of stuff not done yet.
ARGHX!
Everything seem so fake.
I'm feeling fake.
I feel that there are so much lies every where.
Manage to talk about lots of stuff with Mandy yesterday.
Maybe she is right.
I have to just let go even i am very unwilling to do so.
I can't wait!
She is planning an wakeboarding outing soon as i get back from Cambodia.
AND KBOX SESSION AGAIN
yawns.
I'm feeling down.
I'm not emo or whatever.
Just down for some particular reason.
I'm craving for DIM-SUM and hopes tomorrow the boy and i would be able to head down to our hang out place for DIM-SUM before i fly off on Sunday.
I got to learn my line-dance tomorrow for the Cultural Night in Cambodia.
WHY SO MANY THINGS TO GET SETTLE?
I can't believe it, my first time flying without my family and the first time away from home for such a long period of time.
I guess i'll miss my family, my giant and jackie(that stupid dog) and the random stuff on my bed especially my carebear and piglet.
He will be miss too.
Won't be contactable for quite a number of days so people who wants to look for e just drop me a email or go to FACEBOOK and write on my wall.
got to go have dinner.
I'm feeling hungry.
