Monday, March 9, 2009

I don't seem very excited about the upcoming Cambodia trip.
Feeling kind of not so good

Well i'm leaving for Cambodia on the 29th March and will only be back on the 5th April.
One week away from home.

I need to get many things done and my Cambodia GC schedule is really so packed and i can't get any rest.
I got to start to plan out the holidays well enough so i can spend time with him and my family and friends.

This whole week is tutorial and lectures for GC and I got a trip to the Asian Civilisation Museum on Friday!

I wannt do so many things!
I got to get my flu jab by this week.
ARGHX!
So many things.
I got to prepare many things!

I'm going nuts.

Things i really want to do before school starts in April
  • Singapore Flyer Trip with BOY
  • Out for ICE CREAM with BOY again
  • Sentosa with HIM
  • Meet up for DIM-SUM with Mandy again!
  • PASS MY CDS!!

Results is coming out this week.

I'm worried.

I hope i can just pass all and play safe.

GPA 3.0