Saturday, February 7, 2009


Yawns!
I'm so tired.
My body is aching badly.

It has been a terrible week since it started on Monday.
I had like so little sleep for the past few days and i K.O today afternoon.

It was a busy week with tons of stuff to do and prepare for.
It was like on Wednesday to Friday nights.
The worse nights i had so far.

Was busy rushing out my MMP2 Beta but in the end i still did not complete it due to the amount of codes i got to code type out and the functions are not working!!!!!
Erww!!

So i gave up on Beta but will work on it tomorrow.
Yes tomorrow.
I only slept for 7 hours in two days.
Yes two hours on thrusday night and 5 hours yesterday night.
I had to study for music.
Pray hard.
I have to pass my CDS no matter what this round.

I came back after music today.
Wanted to go out with BOY but he said he got to be home early.
So i was like nevermind about it.
I guess i'll go home and sleep.
I went home.

Message rubbish stuff with him and i headed to bed at 1pm.
I slept all the way till 7pm!
WOW!
Yes indeed i was really very tired.
Woke up had dinner and watched MTV channel from 7pm all the way till just now.
Browsing some online shops at the moment.
I wanna buy dresses to wear!GRILY!

=D


Off i go.
It's gonna be another busy week next week!


Two more weeks before i pluck my wisdom tooth!!!!!
TSK!
I am going to MAYDAY concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait for Cambodia Trip!

i miss the boy....
can guys be trusted at times???

i wanna be a princess for a day.