It's out finally!
I took out my wisdom tooth today.
4 at a go!
I'm brave!
Woke up today morning feeling very grumpy cause i can't drink any water before the operation.
I was very thirsty!
Took a cab down to Pasir Ris MRT Station with mummy and took a train all the way to Outram Park MRT.
Straight i when to the operation surgery level and register.
Less then 10 mins after i register, i was being called in.
Less then 10 mins after i register, i was being called in.
Took my weight and check my blood pressure and temperature
The nurse say i am very excited.
Hahaha yah i was kind of excited.
Took my weight and i look WAH! 43 KG!!!
The nurse say i am underweight.
Changed into the clothes they provided and sat on my bed listening to my IPOD.
I was listening to all the songs and i thought about him.
I miss him.
10 mins and i was being called to wait for my turn outside.
Then i was bring brought into the operation theatre and the next moment i was talking to the doctor and he was like i give you some of my weight lah blah blah next moment i doze off wihtout knowing.
When i woke up, everything was done.
I woke up myself and nobody called me up!
Haha then i was push back to my ward.
Could not sleep cause the numbness in my mouth, lips and toungue was so uncomfortable.
The nurse came me and check on my every few mins.Mummy came over a while then she headed back to the office.
I went back at about 3plus.
SHIOK MAN!
Haha.
Had lunch then took my medication and went to bed.
Ahh it's time for medication and i'm kind of sleepy.
Hahaha
My cheeks and mouth is swollen now.
No pictures for the time being.
=)