Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's kind of late but
HAPPY "NIU" YEAR!
To everybody out there.
Get more ang baos!

It has been a very BUSY week.
Last Saturday headed to my granny house over at tampines for reunion dinner.
STEAMBOAT craving was cure!
Ate steamboat finally after u don't know how many months.
I been telling people i want to eat steamboat.
Did not take much pictures and headed home about 8 plus to help continue cleaning the house.
I did spring cleaning of the room and i was like OH MY!

Sunday was New Year Eve
Headed down to Ang Mo Kio for another round of reunion dinner.
Guess what i fall asleep for the second new year eve!
I was too tired.
Granny house had seven cans of ABALONE!
And uncle was saying can eat till we get sick of it.
After steamboat waited for the rest to come to lao yu sheng.
DIY yu sheng made by auntie
There was no salmon but abalone to replace it.

Monday (CHU YI)
Woke up a little earlier this year to go over to granny house to have breakfast but as usual every year we are late.
4 places to go in total
But manage to reach there on time with my cousins there.
Ate and play blackjack with cousins and sister.
Kimmy was such a baby.
I was so irritated by her.
Headed of to my grand uncle house at about noon.
Reach there did not eat and "lao yu sheng" again.
I ate lots of salmon!
Sit around talk and play with the children.
Took a number of pictures.
Off to my the other granny house.
And last station was at Ang Mo Kio.
I was almost half dead by the end of the day.
Headed home and did my projects and slept late again.

Tuesday (CHU ER)
Woke up in the early morning then headed down to jurong east area to visit i don't know how to call her but i know she is something like my grand aunt like that.
Then off to another place at lakeside area, somewhere near chinese garden.
It's my another auntie house which i don't even know she exists cause i never see her before.
We left about in the afternoon and headed back to tampines where my cousins were waiting for us to gamble.
BLACKJACK!

I lost quite a number of rounds.
Dinner STEAMBOAT AGAIN!
Hazel was saying we had steamboat for 4 continuous days
She is getting sick of it.

Wednesday & Thrusday
It was one of the worst week so far.
Everything was so rush i almost faint on my way to school.
Sleep for like only 4 to 5 hours for the both days just to rush out assignments and report.
Everything was so packed i don't even know what is what.
I was so lost.

Friday
Submission of MMP2 proposal, SRS and SWEN presentation.
How great! All on the same day.
Headed for music tutorial in the morning then off for presentation.
I was not well prepared and Mr Yee comment was " Don't use singlish".
I was like "JAWS OPEN".
Did i use singlish?
Did i say anything wrongly?
OH MAN!
I screwed myself up!
Nevermind it's over
I'll work harder for the third presentation.

After presentation i went over to BOY house for lunch.
MAGGIE!
My lunch after like how many hours of not eating and starving.
Headed out to bugis and walked around before heading to suntec.
I wanted to buy a top dress, but i am saving up for other stuff.
Awww i got to eat less!
Headed home and watch tv.

Talk to him for a while and i went to bed cause i was really tired after not having enough sleep for the past few days.

Saturday (yesterday)
Woke up a little earlier thinking that i could do some work before heading over to the Boy's house.
But i was too lazy.

So there goes the time that is wasted on lazing around at home.
Had lunch before heading over to his house.
Hang around his house for a while before heading back to my place again.
His dad drive us back and i think i did something quite clumsy.
I slam his dad's car door cause i did not how much strength to use to close a car door.
Yah I'm a noob for cars.
My dad still wants me to get my licence by next year which i think is very immpossible.
It's unfair to me!
I have my reasons.
Back at my place, i watched IP Man with BOY while waiting for my parents and the rest.
My parents came back with new chair for the study room!
COOL!
The gang came over at about 6 and we lao yu sheng first.
Ok not really LAO-ing but throwing food.
YUMMY i ate lots of fish.
Dinner was steamboat again.

STEAMBOAT!

After dinner we played BLACKJACK!
Biggest WINNER for the day?

BOY AND I!

We spilt our winnings.
They went off at about 12 and i help clear the place before i head off for my bath.

Ok links for pictures

OH YAH!
I got some thing for you people especially the EX-LYSIANS!
Presenting to you LOYANG SECONDARY 2009 STUDENT HANDBOOK

Who's familiar backview?

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TADAH! My DEAREST SISTER!

I can't believe i spend like 3 hours for this post.

I'm off for another busy week of school work.

Be back soon.

Am i too naive already?

i just love you