我生病了!!
I'm sick.
Yes sick in the mind and body.
My health has not been in good state this days.
I can't breathe at all.
*ah choo!
Been busy with housework since i woke up in the morning and finally i cleared my room despite running to take tissue paper non stop for my nose.
It was so dusty and my nose could not take the dust.
My nose was almost dropping off.
And i am so stupid and silly.
I have two blue-balcks on my knee now.
Nope is 3 in total!
Stress
There is so much things to do for school but i'm really so tired thinking about it.
I don't even enjoy chinese new year!
I can't wait to see mandy!
I got to whine to her about alot of stuff.
Haha
Dinner at my place next week with the gang.
Hmm i guess it will be something different this round?
=)
*coughs!
I got to do something about my mmp2.
No ideas yet!!
Till here.
i love you