Sigh he is off to bed as usual while i'm left alone the long night.
Heading back to school tmlo morning to meet lindy to get HCI compile together.
Hazel is in chruch having her youth camp and i'm left alone with the little one.
So bored.
Ask him for accompany also very hard.
It's like i'm threatening him am i?
Soccer PS3 and whatever.
Sigh.
Forget it.
I can't be bother anymore
I guess i also don't know when then i will get to see him again.
Let me rot.
Watched Bu Lang Xiao Hua and i finally finished it!
my back is aching.
Till here.
I'm lazy to get my hands and ears start on my music report.
tsk tsk!
I'll be back soon!
Class chalet on thrusday!
I can't wait.
Long chats all night long.
Lindy! i got lots to share with you!
will you always be there?
What's the point of having holidays where it is surpose to make up for all the time that was lost and not well spend toegther?
Wha't the point of having holidays?
This holidays just ****, that goes for this christmas too.
Christmas wishes plus WANT TO GET:
1) Dresses
2) FLATS !
3) Nintendo DS ( it appear again!)
4) can't think for the time being.
I want to bake cookies!
I want to do lots of things.
I miss the gang.
i miss him
Heading back to school tmlo morning to meet lindy to get HCI compile together.
Hazel is in chruch having her youth camp and i'm left alone with the little one.
So bored.
Ask him for accompany also very hard.
It's like i'm threatening him am i?
Soccer PS3 and whatever.
Sigh.
Forget it.
I can't be bother anymore
I guess i also don't know when then i will get to see him again.
Let me rot.
Watched Bu Lang Xiao Hua and i finally finished it!
my back is aching.
Till here.
I'm lazy to get my hands and ears start on my music report.
tsk tsk!
I'll be back soon!
Class chalet on thrusday!
I can't wait.
Long chats all night long.
Lindy! i got lots to share with you!
What's the point of having holidays where it is surpose to make up for all the time that was lost and not well spend toegther?
Wha't the point of having holidays?
Christmas wishes plus WANT TO GET:
1) Dresses
2) FLATS !
3) Nintendo DS ( it appear again!)
4) can't think for the time being.
I want to bake cookies!
I want to do lots of things.
I miss the gang.
i miss him