Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm back to blog.
Totally very shag after last week.
Finally I'm left with one presentation which is tomorrow.
And it's the end of the term for this sem.
Which means i get to rest and it's new teachers new subjects the next term except for music.

Been super ultra busy with school work and test.
Sat for HCI and WAD test last week.e
Surprisingly, I manage to pass WAD, that's was a shocked especially the marks on the paper.
Had music quiz last friday, hmm pass?
Well not sure cause i think i did not study well enough for it.
Was busy chionging HCI and WAD since last week till this week.
HCI ended like last friday and i finally completed WAD today although i handed in late.
Well at least i get a PASS better then a FAIL.

I was busy but i still took time out to attend cousin's wedding last sunday.
I love the place especially the ice craving of I LOVE YOU outside.
So sweet right?
I took lots of pictures and hmm yet to edit them as my something is wrong with my photoshop and i have uninstall it.
But i still manage to upload the pictures into facebook to share with people.
Don't mind the shag look of me on the pictures.
I look terrible that night everything, my hair plus my face == terrible.


I better go to bed soon.
Sleepy.

One more presentation to go

i just feel heartborken.
Will you mend my heart for me once more?

i long for your hug.