I'm back.
My flu isn't getting any better.
Conclusion: I'm still not going to see a doctor.
Out with C171 and Mr Jonathan for movie and dinner.
17 of us, like what michelle say we are like a butch of little kids going out for excursion.
=)
We had swensen!
Ice Cream!
and MAIN COURSE!
Can't wait for the next time Mr Jonathan is treating us.
That should be in Chirstmas i guess?
Pictures:






School today in the morning.
I was msging michelle telling her i am so unwilling to go to school cause i'm feeling very tired.
But i still end up in school.
tired sick unwell heartache depress.
Which category am i in now?
I told mummy about what i dreamt of this days.
Mummy say i'm facing alot of stress
Yeah she is quite right.
I guess i have been stressing myself too much.
I feel i put you in the first place and me second.
But it seem like i should not be doing so.
I should put myself first and you behind.
i won't be seeing you for 2 weeks.
2 weeks.
happy?
I really don't know.
I feel so dead now.
What am i blogging about?
I guess the medicine is too strong.
It's taking over control of me now.
till here.
Busy week ahead.
i love you.