Monday, November 17, 2008

I think i love my bangs this very moment.
I wanna dye it.
Yah i'm thinking too much.
Heex..

School is super duper boring today!
I feel so sleepy and bored for the first time in school and i had to msg BOY to get rid of the boredness.
I actually spend a long long time in the toilet.
Even Mr Seah say that" Some people are spending too long in the toilet/ taking very LONG toilet break. "
i'm one of them. =)

Aww..Boy is off to bed early tonight.
I'm left alone till my sleeping time which is like 11pm.
School at 11am tmlo.
Boring life...

Had dinner with mandy after school cause i saw her walking towards interchange.
Had a long chat with her just now.
So funny.

Those talks are really what i need at times.
I won't be seeing him till next week ( i guess so?)
IMI day is on friday and i have captain ball "training" with the class which was plan like so so so "LAST MIN".
No info given to me only till today.
+_=

My dear boy, i'm so sorry.
Our ASTON dinner have to be push back again.

I'm so frustrated about certain things.
ok you can say PISSED OFF
I know i'm being straight forward here but i think some people should know this.

Stop being so self-centred.
Stop being so selfish.
Stop acting like you are mentally unstable.
Stop being so unreasonable at times.
Stop showing us you temper/ black face as and when you like.
Show thinking about yourself only and not about others.

I guess i'm the first to voice out?
I'm being staright forward.

I'm so tired..
I'm so sleepy.
I guess i'll hit the bed early tonight.
I miss him so so so much.
Dear call me tomorrow night.
I'll wait for your call.
=)

loves