Sunday, November 9, 2008


bored.
Thunder storm last nignt.
The thunder was so loud i was woke up by it.

Lazy sunday afternoon.
Woke up wash up and head out with mum and sisters.
Main purpose was to shop for heels for my comskill cause I CAN'T FIND A DECENT PAIR AT HOME!
Mum feet is too small and i can't force my elephant feet in.
Had Chocolate Fondue.
And my cough starts to get worse this moment.
Coughing non-stop and my nose tap.
Packet and packet of tissue paper.
Here comes panadol flu pills.
I better take them tonight or else like what mum say i'll never recover.

Mum: Go see doctor lah.
Me: Don't want! waste money. At home got medicine.
Mum: You see lah getting worse liao. Better go see.
Me: Don't want waste money.

See i'm super stubborn towards this.
I am so "HECK CARE" about my health always.

Tommorrow is the start of week 4.
It's the start of all the projects and assignment submission time.
I guess i have to learn to cope with stress again.

My throat itches!

till here.
Got to do report.
the picture i love the most is always there for me to see...
I'm tired of family problems and agruement.
Can i just leave this terrible place?