I'm so tired
Althougt it's just two more days and it's going to be the end of my vacation job but,
at this very moment my body seem to tell me that i can't take it any longer
My body , my mind, my heart.
I just feel so tired, waking up early in the morning at 4.30am just to get ready and reaching home late at night like 2am? (during different shift)
I can feel the pain on my shoulder and my head.
I feel the burden on my shoulder that i need to work non-stop just for my school fees.
But thinking of it, i'll start to miss working when school starts.
I'm left with 2 days and school is opening in about one week time!
How great!
I just took a look at my pencil case and "POOF" everything is almost gone!
See there are itchy fingers in my house.
Well i'm kind of disappointed today.
But never mind, I'm just hanging on there.
I took pictures with my colleagues today!
I'll post them another day when i took finish with everybody.
I have the carving for steamboat now.
Urgh!
I wanna eat PRAWNS!
I wanna eat SOTONG!
I wanna eat MUSHROOM!
I have the urge to shop now although i'm a poor kid now.
i wanna buy tops!
i wanna buy skirts!
i wanna buy dress!
i wanna buy my pumps!
i wanna buy my jacket!
i wanna buy cardigan!
i wanna buy something surprising!
i wanna do stupid things!
i wanna get michelle lum kar mum present asap!
Aww! There is so much to get and so much too spend.
I better control my spending or else i have to start going on a diet already!
Till here.
My fingers are aching!
i miss him