I'm back to blog!It's been so tired for the past few days.
And can you believe it i'm ending work soon!
Just 9 more days and IT THE END!
And i'm hoping that BOY would be available for me ONLY =) during my off days.
Or else i don't even know when i will get to see him again.
Sigh.
Just ended my AM shift today and tomorrow i'll be in the other shift.
They called it JUMP SHIFT from AM to PM!
WHEE!
I'm joining huimei team plus i'll get to see KONGKONG and the new promoter.
Oh yah!
I met Lewis Hamilton yesterday at work!
Excited!!!
But did not snap any pictures with him cause i was too slow to realise that the guy infront of my shop is him!!!
Can you believe it?
How sotong i am?
Hmm i went out with BOY on Sunday after work.
It was a short date but i enjoy it cause it was like really long since i really went out with him.
I can't wait for work to end soon!
Here's my schedule!
1 Oct: PM
2 Oct: OFF
3- 6 Oct: PM
7-8 Oct: OFF
9-10 Oct: AM
11-12 Oct: PM
i miss him now......