Saturday, September 20, 2008

i hate that feeling.
i detest it the most!
I hate it!
Cause i am always like that.


你是否知道那种感觉?
你是否明白我?
嫉妒的感觉根本不好!
我根本不喜欢.
但是没有选择
你是你.

Well my mind is fill with many many things again.
Squeezing myself with all the unhappy stuff.
I don't want to think about it at all.
But it all came running back to me.
From my family to him to school.

I have to start saving up to pay for my own school fees.
Mum say she can't afford to help me pay.

I guess i may have to look for a part-time job when school starts but i still have to look at my time table whether it allow me to take a part-time job during the weekends.

Maybe I'm mad.
That thing came back into my mind.
I am just nobody right?
Am i right?
I feel neglected.
I feel that i don't get the love i want.
I feel that i'm losing to myself.
I feel that i can't handle stress anymore.

GREAT!

Rebecca has become a totally different person after all that has happen.
Maybe?

2 more hours i'm a year older but i feel nothing.