Seeing th pile of paper on my table.
It tells me, IT'S TIME TO CLEAN UP!
CLEAN UP CLEAN UP!!
Ok i'll post some pictures i have yet to post since i dunno how many many many weeks/months.
I was chionging my DMPF and 3D that day and the night before.
INMM presentation on tues !
Lindy brought her BABY PANDA to school!
And of course i had fun playing and fooling around with it.
AND I WAS THE DAY WHERE I RECIEVE MANY PHONE CALLS!
but no news till now so FORGET IT!
PANDA's do listen to music.

Wednesday after school, we headed to Town Recruit Express.
After that i met boyfriend at far east and he went shopping for shorts!
Ate CHIPPY~
Hmm and we hang out till 7 plus then we took 518 back to tamp as i needed to go to popular to help my younger sister get some correction tape.
The bus took so long to come and i did not sit with him on the bus.
=(
heex
Thrusday, Lindy brought another panda to school. This time a smaller one. SO KE AI~ Took picture of it. Had lunch with the girls and then i met Begum for japanese. Wanted to print out all the stuff but due to the super long quite at the printing shop, we only print out some of the stuff.
Then after that, begum headed home while i went to look for him. I practise my jap while he study. Home after that.
Yesterday (15/8) was Jap role-play presentation!
After Jap, i headed to his house for lunch. I got him to buy me lunch first. Watched Beijing Olympics then home.

What am i going to do today?
I'm not sure. I guess i'll pack my stuff later on so i can start studying for my DBIS paper next week. =)
chiaos~