Wednesday, August 20, 2008

DBIS paper - countdown 5 days

Mug for DBIS today since morning yet nothing seem to went in.
Felt really moody today till BOY's message cheer me up!

This is only part of it.
=)
He is love....

Brought this when i went shopping with mummy yesterday. Was attracted to the new flavour APPLE! and the very nice green packaging. Whee~

Taste not too bad. YUMMY!

Anyway, lots of junk food at home now. I guess by this weekend all would be gone!


I dun get it why the foreigners are all so PRETTY!

ENVY!!!

I can't help but miss him so much. When then can i spend quality time with him. =( Anger Mad Sad Disappointed i don't know.

Just i want to study with him but seem like it's hard cause i can't help him at all.

ignore me i'm just feeling restless this days