Saturday, July 26, 2008

Warning letter!

OH GOSH!
I got my first warning letter from TP!
VERY GOOD!

Why seriously i was like "Eh? I should not get a warning letter so fast arx"
My Attendence for DBIS is 92.86% only.
And i am so confused about the whole attendence thing.
Sigh.
Nvm i am waiting for the arrvial of my first ever warning letter.
How good becca has become.
VERY GOOD!

Sigh Projects are pilling up.
I'm so freak up with the tons of projects i have to do.
Sigh.
I am such a lazy bum.
I am too tired this days to do any of my work.
Haven touch a single one since like this whole week?
Been slacking since i got home.
HOW GREAT!
The lack of sleep!
URGH!
My panda eyes and eye bags!
Seriously CMI liao.
=)

okok let me see what gonna be due soon!
Next week: DBIS CMSK OP( MONDAY!)
Week16: DMPF, IN3D, ECARDS! what else arx?
Week 17: CMSK brochure! JAP roleplay ( postpone to week 17 sigh~)

GOSH!
I'm going out to get another formal top!
I better be home later soon to do some work.!
Dinner tonight with boy?
Well not confirm waiting for him to tell me.

TATA!